DOCTORS, NURSES AND PARAMEDICS
Expat Rescue prides itself on providing highly qualified and experienced medical professionals. Our staffing solutions are catered to your specific needs and staff complement. Our services do not only include medical treatment and evacuation, but also Clinic Management, Stock control, Pharmaceutical Management, Auditing, Training and Development, Awareness /Prevention Programs and Wellness Promotions.
Expat Rescue knows that the development of local professionals and services is important to our clients and their respective local governments, and therefore we do not only appoint expatriates but we also recruit and develop appropriate local professionals as required.
We provide the following medical personnel:
• Doctors – General Practitioner and Trauma Doctors
• Registered Nurses – General, Trauma, ICU Trained
• Occupational Health Doctors and Nurses
• Paramedics – Advanced, Intermediate and/or Basic Life Support
• Haemorrhagic fever Medical Team – management of infected Patients and Isolation Units
• Micro-Biologists and Lab Technicians
Basic Staff requirements:
• Valid Passport
• Valid Yellow Fever Card + required inoculations
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
• Medically fit for work
• Police clearance
• Registration with all relevant professional bodies
• International Medical Insurance
• Appropriate driver’s license
• All staff sign a code of conduct, which includes client and patient confidentiality, etc
Our services are continuously growing and improved by CME participation and annual training.