FIREFIGHTER AND RESCUE TECHNICIANS
Expat Rescue Firefighters and Rescue Technicians are dually qualified in fire and rescue with minimum of 5 years’ practical experience in reputable fire departments.
As a Firefighter/Rescue Technician the member is capable of handling any kind of firefighting, motor vehicle rescue, mountain rescue, water rescue, rope rescue, trench rescue and basic medical rescue.
Our services are based on the “IBOTT system” where we collect Information, Build, Operate, Train and Transfer services and responsibilities.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Fire Fighter 1 & 2
• HAZMAT Awareness & Operations
• Advanced Vehicle Rescue
• Rope & High Angle Rescue
• Swift Water Rescue
• Trench Rescue
• Confined Space Rescue
• Basic Medical Rescue
Basic Staff requirements:
• Valid Passport
• Valid Yellow Fever Card + required inoculations
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
• Medically fit for work
• Police clearance
• Registration with all relevant professional bodies
• International Medical Insurance
• Appropriate driver’s license
• All staff sign a code of conduct, which includes client and
patient confidentiality, etc.