Expat Rescue prides itself on providing highly qualified and experienced medical professionals. Our staffing solutions are catered to your specific needs and staff complement. Our services do not only include medical treatment and evacuation, but also Clinic Management, Stock control, Pharmaceutical Management, Auditing, Training and Development, Awareness /Prevention Programs and Wellness Promotions.
Expat Rescue knows that the development of local professionals and services is important to our clients and their respective local governments, and therefore we do not only appoint expatriates but we also recruit and develop appropriate local professionals as required.
Expat Rescue offers the full range of Occupational Health services from providing, equipping and staffing Occupational Health Clinics on site to conducting on-site
Medical Services and Wellness Programmes.
Our staff can permanently be placed on site for ongoing medicals and primary health care or we can offer our full services and a temporary solution for major construction
or mining sites.
Our Occupational Health services include but not limited to:
• Occupational Health Doctors and Nurses
• Occupational Health Container Clinics
• Occupational Health Clinic Equipment
• Occupational Health pre and post screening
• Vision Screening
• Lung Function Screening
• Audiology Screening
• Height and weight to determine Body Mass Index
• Urine test
• Blood pressure and pulse
• Glucose test (if indicated)
Other services include:
• Worldwide medical and security advice and assistance
• Medical monitoring of patients and Disease outbreaks
• Medical and security evacuation and repatriation Assistance and management
• Medical escorts through Doctors, Trauma Nurses and ALS Paramedics
• Travel safety and tracking
• Crisis and Disaster management
• Remote site Medical and Rescue Services
• Security training, Management and development
• Risk analysis and assessments
• Project costing, budget planning & management
Our services are continuously growing and improved by CME participation and annual training